My wife and I attended T. Harv Eker’s Millionaire Mind Intensive a couple of weekends ago. If you’re interested in making more money and it doesn’t seem to be happening for you, I would highly recommend you check this out. It was an incredible experience and well worth the time. And it costs very little to attend. Check out the video above to see T. Harv in action.
T. Harv Eker is the author of the #1 bestseller “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind”. Eker’s proposition is: “Give me five minutes, and I can predict your financial future for the rest of your life!” The idea being that we all have a personal money blueprint engrained in our subconscious minds, and it is this blueprint, more than anything, that will determine our financial lives. This is similar to the idea presented in The Mental Bank, which I have written about in a previous post.
The question is: is your money blueprint, or conditioning, set for wealth, moderate success or poverty? Eker suggests that you can find out by looking at your results in the real world: your income, assets and net worth. After all, you can’t build a mansion from a bungalow blueprint.
I’ll just put it out there,I want to make a lot more money than I currently do now. However, like many people, I was conditioned to believe certain things such as “Money is the root of all evil” or “You are dishonest if you are making a lot of money” or “It’s more spiritual to be poor”. I don’t think any of these are true, but they are very powerful beliefs that can hold you back not only from financial success but from really reaching your full potential. I found the Millionaire Mind Intensive to be very powerful in helping both my wife and me to understand and let go of beliefs that are non-supportive for success. At the same time, we are more on the same page now when it comes to money (what is the biggest thing couples argue about?).
Here’s a link to Eker’s Millionaire Mind TeleSeminar, if you are interested in hearing more about the root causes of money problems, why some people are programmed to fail, and finding out how you can reach your full financial potential.
I took a lot of notes during the three days I was attending the Millionaire Mind Intensive, and I like to share some of the most powerful ideas I took away from this very enlightening experience:
- A Secret of Success: Grow yourself bigger than your problems. “I must grow if my money is to grow”.
- Growing means being uncomfortable. Seek out and find uncomfortable situations and get involved in them.
- Your Comfort Zone = Your Wealth Zone.
- How you do anything is how you do everything. (I really like this one.)
- Dangerous Words: “I know that”
- “It’s not what we don’t know that prevents us from succeeding. It’s what we know that ain’t so that is the obstacle.” Josh Billings.
- The first key to change is awareness.
- Definition of Financial Freedom: The ability to live the lifestyle you desire without having to work or rely ony one else for money.
- Until you show you can handle what you already have, you will not be given more.
- It’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time, you must be the right person in the right place at the right time.
- A Secret of Success: Raise your energy and people will be attracted to you.
- It’s what’s invisible that creates the visible. It’s what’s unseen that creates the seen.
- A lack of money is not the problem. It’s the symptom of a problem.
- My inner world creates my outer world.
- Thoughts=feelings=actions that lead to results.
- We believe that the way we see it, is the way it is.
- Most beliefs are conclusions about life mostly based on the mind of a child. Beliefs that do not support what you want chain you to the life you are currently living. Once a belief is in place, you will spend your life defending it.
- Every master was once a disaster. Business success is skill that can be learned.
Here’s something kind of cool: the Millionaire Mind Intensive aims to turn you into a “money magnet.” The night we got home from the seminar, there were two checks we were not expecting (and had no idea were coming) in the mailbox totalling over $1000. Two more came in the next day. Coincidence? I’ll let you decide~
If you desire to “raise your money consciousness” or “change your money blueprint”, you can start those changes right away with the help of hypnosis. If you call between now and June 4th, you can get 20% off of your first hypnotherapy session or, if you’re a previous client, book a session and get the next one for 50% off.
To paraphrase “Harv”: You can have a millionaire mind!
If you liked this post, please leave a comment and/or share it with your social networks.
TManTed A. Moreno Personal/Small Business Coach Certified Hypnotherapist www.TedMoreno.com (626) 826-0612